Subject: Contribution to the HCCH Budget for FY 70 (1 July 2024 to 30 June 2025) - Estonia
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 19:46:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Attached you will find a letter and its attachments (including the invoice 
of assessed contributions) from the Secretary General of the HCCH containing 
the details of your State’s financial contribution to the HCCH’s Budget for 
1 July 2024 to 30 June 2025 (FY 70). Please note that the invoice of 
assessed contributions reflects the full outstanding contribution to be paid 
by your State.

This letter and attachments are being sent in electronic format only.

You are kindly requested to confirm receipt of this message as soon as 
possible.

Yours sincerely,

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent